Beginning February 11 players can battle through multiple difficulty Event tiers to ultimately unlock a 7-star Grand Master Yoda. Players will assemble teams of powerful Jedi to earn Grand Master Yoda shards, Crystals, and high amounts of Credits.
Starting today players can also expect:
· The Shard Shop: a new store where players can trade in extra shards for any characters they’ve promoted to seven stars for new character shards
· Updated Arena screen: preview an entire enemy squad before challenging a player in the Arena to maximize your chances of defeating them
· Improved Gear finding: Players will be automatically notified when items they are seeking are awarded after battle
· Bonus Energy: Players can collect bonus energy three times a day when logging in during set times
· Contextual Gear messaging to let players know which characters can use specific Gear items
In Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes players are challenged to become legendary Holotable masters as they collect characters from across the Star Wars™ universe, build powerful teams, and craft strategies to dominate opponents and battle through memorable locations.