Spellweaver the free to play collectible card game, is now available on Steam. Dream Reactor, the developers of Spellweaver, have put together an elegant card game that blends common elements in modern card games into an incredibly deep strategy game. With over a dozen features that make it truly unique and over 200 cards with stunning artwork, this indie Bulgarian studio is ready to take on the industry giants.
The unique features that set Spellweaver apart from other games are as follows:
· Hero Skills - 18 different heroes are available, each with their own unique ability. Additionally, each hero can equip 2 additional skills during play, allowing the creation of thousands of different hero combinations.
· 6 Aspects (Colors) To Mix - Freely mix your hero’s aspect with the 5 others for a wide variety of deck combinations. Elves with undead, wizards and priests, the possibilities are nearly endless.
· Creature Speed - Creatures are comprised of 3 attack stats instead of just two. Health and Damage, as you’d find in most other games, but also Speed. Creatures with higher speed can not be blocked by creatures with lower speed, but as a result tend to have weaker stats or higher costs. It is important for a competitive deck to have a solution to both high and low speed enemies!
· Support Line - Combat in Spellweaver primarily takes place on the front line of the playing field. However, each player has a support line in front of them as well. The support line creatures cannot attack without a special ability, but are also immune to creatures attacking them. Dealing with dangers on the support line is another important principle for competitive play!
· World Map & Quests - Spellweaver is a free to play game with a generous supply of daily quests and rewards to earn. The team strongly believes in allowing a dedicated player the opportunity to earn enough money and cards to create any competitive deck they want. Payment may get you there faster, but with plenty of AI enemies and friendly matches to play, there’s no shortage of ways to earn your deck the hard way.
· Built in Tournaments - With multiple different tournament styles, each with their own unique sets of challenges, there’s no end to the challenges and triumphs you can experience. Some tournaments are free, others require tickets, which can be earned via quests or purchased. Fame, glory, and cosmetic upgrades await the victors!
Will you be downloading Spellweaver from Steam? Let us know in the comments below!