Tin Man Games is an award-winning studio that has released over 30 digital gamebooks and interactive fiction apps for iPhone and iPad. While this isn't their first Fighting Fantasy game, it's undoubtedly their most ambitious, bringing the classic gamebook to life as a dynamic single-player tabletop adventure:
- Explore a vast 3D map populated by detailed miniature figurines that are based on the original gamebook's illustrations
- Enjoy an epic fantasy storyline complete with old and new illustrations by Russ Nicholson, the original artist
- Play and replay as four distinct heroes -- Lunika Ekaadi, Dekion Strom, Alexandra of Blacksand, and Arran Gottspeed -- who each have their own reasons for exploring the mountain
- Choose your path in an interactive story with thousands of choices that vary based on your hero
- Outwit your opponents in simultaneous turn-based combat -- learn their fighting styles and predict their moves
Our experience with The Warlock of Firetop Mountain was absolutely magical. This is the closest you will ever get to a tabletop RPG without actually sitting down at a table.
“If you’re a fan of fantasy roleplaying, tabletop games, or choose-your-own-adventure stories, you will love The Warlock of Firetop Mountain."
"It’s nostalgic, but updated sufficiently so that it will appeal to those who have no background with the old Fighting Fantasy series. The puzzles and stories are engaging, the combat is fun, and you’ll find yourself playing far longer than you intended as you choose “just one more” junction to find what waits around the next turn.” – GeekDad
What more can we say? This one is a classic. Click here to buy it now! What do you think about Warlock of Firetop Mountain? Let us know your thoughts down in the comments below!