You play as Sebastian Arise, an ATF special agent tasked with the tracking and eradication of local firearms dealers. One day straightforward tracking mission turns into disaster, thrusting him into the village of cannibalistic Christian cult known as “Holy Intentions”. Entwined in a web of intrigues between emotion-feeding daemons, Sebastian must keep his senses sharp as he travels back in 1366 A.D. to stop the things he shouldn’t stop.
The game is a rebake of Sacred Line Genesis, horror text adventure game for Sega Genesis which got an official cartridge release in February 2015.
It's weird, it's short, it's rough around the edges. Recommended for fans of Killer7, Normality and Pathologic and people who prefer exploration over action.
- Unpredictable, surreal and dark story which features two different storylines with their own endings
- Original soundtrack featuring epic orchestral music, melodic instrumental rock, ambient and shamisen dance electro
- Professionally recorded voice acting from the actors of Stasis, Kholat, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strike Vector, Huntsman: The Orphanage and Deadstar
- Atmospheric environments open for exploration
- Adventure-like system with the use of “Look,” “Investigate”, “Talk” and "Take" commands
- Lots of well-hidden secrets, including “Secret World” campaign where you’ll meet the Narrator
The game is now available as a digital download from Steam.
Are you excited for The Last Dogma? Let us know in the comments below!