Included below is a complete list of dates and locations for the “ Street Fighter V at Six Flags” experience:
July 2 – July 7
· Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (Vallejo, CA)
July 4 – July 7
· Six Flags Over Texas (Arlington, TX)
July 6 – December 31
· Six Flags Magic Mountain (Valencia, CA)
July 13 – July 19
· Six Flags Fiesta Texas (San Antonio, TX)
July 27 – August 2
· Six Flags Over St. Louis (Eureka, MO)
· Six Flags Over Georgia (Austell, GA)
August 10 – August 16
· Six Flags Great America (Gurnee, IL)
· Six Flags America (Bowie, MD)
August 24 – August 30
· Six Flags Great Adventure (Jackson, NJ)
· Six Flags New England (Agawam, MA)
With the “ Street Fighter V at Six Flags” activation, each park will feature custom Street Fighter V -skinned gaming pods and/or themed kiosks that will offer playable game demos to all attendees. Beginning July 2, visitors can play any day and 8-person single elimination tournaments will be conducted on Saturdays at Six Flags Magic Mountain and on Saturdays and Sundays at all other parks, with prizes being awarded to the top players.
The legendary fighting franchise returns with Street Fighter V ! Stunning visuals depict the next generation of World Warriors in unprecedented detail, while exciting and accessible battle mechanics deliver endless fighting fun that both beginners and veterans can enjoy. Challenge friends online, or compete for fame and glory on the Capcom Pro Tour.
Street Fighter V will be released exclusively for the PlayStation®4 and PC in Spring 2016. Through a strategic partnership between Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. and Capcom, the next generation Street Fighter experience will offer cross-platform play that will unite fans into a centralized player base for the first time ever.