Rampage Knights is a cooperative beat 'em up game mixed up with randomized dungeon crawling and exploration which you can play alone or with a friend online.
The game is inspired by the catchy formula of Binding of Isaac mixed with classic melee combat from games like Golden Axe.
Each run you start with a bare hero and your goal is to get as far as possible in a dungeon with randomized items, spells, traps and encounters. Along the way your character evolves and changes (visually and gameplay-wise) as you find better weapons, items, magic powers and fight harder and harder monsters.
The main features:
• Singleplayer campaign or online co-op for two players
• Frenetic action inspired by Golden Axe and Binding of Isaac
• Randomly generated environments
• Hero visually evolving with new abilities
• Dozens of spells and weapons with game changing properties
• Long term progress with new classes and features to unlock
• Full controller support
Rampage Knights Early Access is currently in development for Windows PC and Mac OS X, and is slated to release Summer 2015.