* Charlottesville, John Paul Jones Arena; August 28
* District of Columbia, Strathmore; September 16
* Columbus, Ohio Theater; October 18
* Dallas, Music Hall at Fair Park; October 24
* Portland, Keller Auditorium; October 25
These fit in with the already announced twenty six other shows, so be sure to check out the full schedule to find out if the production is coming near you!
Master Quest will be the third tour of the show so Nintendo is making sure you have no excuses! You may never again have a chance to experience this unique level of awesome. After attending Distant Worlds: Final Fantasy, I can safely say hearing your favorite tracks orchestrated is a magical experience you will never forget.
Audiences can expect to experience awesome new inclusions from The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. Newly arranged scores and a selection of gameplay imagery have been added to this year’s “Master Quest,” in addition to the show’s now-classic repertoire from seasons past.
The name Symphony of the Goddesses refers not only to the concert program but also to the four-movement symphony, recounting the classic storylines from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
The performance will also highlight orchestral renditions of music from The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening, The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask and The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. Concerts will be performed by full orchestra and choir in world class venues throughout the world.
Guests will enjoy their favorite moments from the series, carefully and beautifully timed with a gorgeous orchestral score approved by Nintendo sound director and Zelda franchise composer Koji Kondo. The concert is a festive experience for all walks of fans, many of which attend cosplaying as their favorite characters.
- Vancouver, Queen Elizabeth Theater; May 22
- Calgary, Southern Jubliee; May 23
- Montreal, Place des Arts; May 30
- Las Vegas, The Venetian; June 10
- Los Angeles, Walt Disney Concert Hall; June 14
- Austin, The Long Center PAC; June 20 at 2pm and 8pm
- San Diego, Copley Symphony Hall; July 11
- Orlando, Dr. Phillips Center; July 18
- Charlottesville, John Paul Jones Arena; August 28
- San Francisco, Davies Symphony Hall; August 29
- Durham, Durham Performing Arts Center; September 10
- St. Louis, Powell Hall; September 11, 12, 13
- District of Columbia, Strathmore; September 16
- Philadelphia, Mann Center; September 18
- Providence, Providence Performing Arts Center; September 25
- Chicago, Auditorium Theatre; October 1
- Indianapolis, Old National Center; October 2
- Milwaukee, Milwaukee Theater, October 3
- New York, Barclays Center; October 13
- Salt Lake City, Abravanel Hall; October 15
- Columbus, Ohio Theater; October 18
- Houston, Jones Hall; October 22
- Dallas, Music Hall at Fair Park; October 24
- Portland, Keller Auditorium; October 25
- Hamburg, O2 World; November 8
- Amsterdam, Heineken Music Hall; November 11
- Brussels, Palais 12; November 12
- Madrid, Palacio Vista Alegre; November 13
- Barcelona, Auditori Forum; November 14
- Rome, Auditorium Conciliazione; November 15
- Zurich, Hallenstadion; November 21
- Dublin, Convention Centre; November 22
- San Jose, San Jose Civic Center; December 5
Fans can view a complete tour schedule with ticketing information, and also sign up for a regularly updated digital newsletter, at the official website.
Will you be attending The Legend of Zelda : Symphony of the Goddesses : Master Quest? Let us know in the comments below!