Below is a summary translation of what was revealed
- The protagonist is a second-year high school student (the new kid in town, may or may not be a thief)
- Social links are in (in some form)
- Not all dungeons are randomly generated (but some probably are)
- Starts in Shibuya, set in other Tokyo locations as well (Almost certainly a beach at some point)
- Problems will be solved (but some probably won't be ... at least without a guide)
- The cat thing Morgana can transform (perhaps into another cat)
- Turn based battles, but with some differences (and the guns are not really guns, just things that look like guns and shoot)
- Cutscenes are by Production I.G. (Ghost in the shell)
- Everybody has their own problems
It's glad to see social links returning among other changes to the battle system.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments below!