Some new details have been revealed by the players of Pokemon GO, you can find this new information down below!
• The current build of the game has only the original 150 Pokémon
• Pokémon that come from eggs are stronger than most wild Pokémon in the Pokémon Go
• Around 30- to 50 percent of Ingress portals have been turned into Pokestops, which act as item portals and are especially important in rural areas
• Pokeballs can be thrown in several ways, including straight balls, curve balls and flick balls, but wild Pokémon can deflect them
• Eevee, Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle are apparently difficult to find and catch
• There is some sort of speed mechanic within the game that notices when you’re going too fast and won’t count your movement as progress toward an egg
• Two Pokémon of the same breed can have different moves
• The time of day does not currently seem to affect the availability of Pokémon
• It’s currently not possible to alter the avatar you design when first launching the game
Keep in mind that this information is subject to change, however it's nice to see that some Pokemon in the game are hard to catch.
Containing only the first 150 Pokemon may disappoint some fans, however this leaves room for growth within the expanding universe.
Are you excited to get your hands on Pokemon GO? Let us know down in the comments below!