“Espionage’ features the all new campaign ‘The Maltese Toucan’, a thrilling new adventure wherein Tropico’s precious treasures need to be protected against foreign agents at all costs. Only you, as El Presidente, can keep Tropico safe from enemy spies and foreign powers that might try to steal your island’s best kept secrets for their own gain.
Protect Tropico’s borders and reveal enemy agents by installing Security Checkpoints and throwing them in the island’s new Dungeon. Train your own spies in the new Spy Academy and send them off to steal foreign capital or top secret technology from your enemies. Foil attacks on your beautiful island paradise by building the Ministry Of Information and monitor your citizens according to the strict Tropican data privacy laws. For additional air security you can call on the new Police Blimp, and for serious military scenarios you will be equipped with some new toys: the Mechanized Garrison is battle seasoned and ready for any state of emergency!
Spanning six missions, you can expect manipulation, revolts and acts of sabotage as you use all the resources at your disposal to protect your island from the outside powers trying to move in. Will your drink be ‘shaken or stirred’ at the end of this thrilling spy tale?
Included in the ‘Espionage’ expansion:
- New campaign and thrilling story spanning 6 challenging missions
- 9 new spy and military themed buildings
- 4 new island maps, such as "Dos Torres," and "Grito Grande"
- 4 new music tracks
- 4 new avatar costumes, such as "Evening Gown" (female), “Tuxedo” (male)
- 6 new avatar accessories: "Spy" (hat), "Long Curls" (hair), and more
- New sandbox tasks and events to go with the new ‘espionage’ setting
- All new content plus the new spying mechanics are also available in existing Sandbox maps and in all multiplayer modes.
Are you excited for the Tropico 5 expansion? Let us know in the comments below!