The uploaded songs are played while playing the game itself afterwards - sorted by genres like Hardrock, Metal, Punk and Electronic. If a player likes what he/she hears, the song can be added to the personal line-up and even rock the (ingame) stage live. Bands/musicians playing a lot of virtual festivals are going to conquer the global Rockfest-charts and are heard by many new listeners and potential fans.
- Create and manage your own music festival
- Festival radio with real bands for your individual lineup
- Game internal music charts show the most popular bands and songs
- Choose from a variety of buildings and attractions
- Different upgrade levels for buildings
- Leaderboards – who is the world´s leading top manager?
The gameplay of Rockfest, developed by Independent Arts, is as simple as it is hooking: the players are building tents, takeaways, stages and a lot more to satisfy their Rock’n’Roll audience.
The festivals atmosphere needs to be stabilized and experience points need to be gathered to unlock new attractions for the visitors. In the meantime it’s also just a lot of fun to watch the tiny rockers walking around and be happy about a crowded stage after starting the personal line-up.
Rockfest is available now for free in the AppStore. Are you excited for Rockfest? Let us know in the comments below!