In development for Steam, Wii U, XBLA (Xbox 360, Xbox One), PlayStation Network (PS3, PS4) and to launch in 2016, Izle invites its players to build their own world by summoning the power of the gods and terraforming a variety of magical islands where each unique island is randomly created and ready for players to explore.
Fans can back the game’s newly launched Kickstarter in a number of different ways. From early alpha access to discounted full game digital copies and a collector’s artbook, players have a ton of options to support the team and contribute meaningfully to Izle by writing, sharing and designing stories, items and even entire islands.
- Procedurally Generated World - Izle is a procedural 3D action-adventure RPG where you build your own world. By summoning the power the gods, you will create whole islands that are entirely procedurally generated and open to endless exploration.
- Unprecedented Consequences- Entire kingdoms and islands will be created or shattered based on your gameplay decisions. The landscape of Izle will reflect your actions in an unprecedented way. All powered by our awesome smooth voxel technology.
- The Freedom of Terraforming- Acquire powers and use them to create procedurally-generated islands filled with rolling hills, daunting castles, treacherous volcanoes, underground ice caves, sprawling dungeons, and many other environments. Each one with its own quests and challenges.
- A Destructible World- Every blade of grass, every tree, every hill and mountain can be destroyed. The Shadows are invading Izle and they will flood it with their forces and order them to destroy it. Life is fragile, and can be swept away. Entire islands will be shattered if it’s not defended.
- The Excitement of Exploration- Players will have a vast, unique world to uncover, but they will also have many exciting ways to go about exploring it. Players can dig, climb, swing, swim, fly and more to travel through their world to discover all the wonder and mysteries that await.
- Strategic World Map- Make critical strategic decisions when building your world: create your next island toward an epic weapon bonus to acquire a new offensive ability, or toward a healing camp to make sure you can rest between your quests, and choose your bonus based on your terraforming element.
- The Choice Is Yours- Gather Shards of Light and choose between defending your world or crafting powerful artifacts. Izle is about the infinite freedom of creating your own world, and the great responsibility of protecting it.
- Make Your Own Build- Find hidden items within your world, acquire new skills and create your own unique character build that fits your own play style.
Izle should be released on Steam (PC, Mac, Linux), XBLA (Xbox 360, Xbox One) PlayStation Network (PS3, PS4) and Nintendo Wii U sometime in 2016.
If you like Izle be sure to support its Kickstarter. What do you think of Izle? Let us know in the comments below!